

Lacy has been my best friend since I was 14. We met at EFY and lived together every year of college - except for the 18 months she was in Poland on a mission for our church. She defines optomism and happiness. She is often my rock and having her here this weekend was medicine to my soul. She reminds me of who I really am and puts me in check when I need it. Love her.
7 educated comments:
Lacy's parents named her well. She is the epitome of JOY.
you are so lucky to have a friend like that. they are rare around here. few and far between for sure.
Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lacey! What is she up to now? She still looks as cute as ever.
I thought I was your best friend,now im really confused... are you just pulling my leg... ?
awww. I remember the Andrea & Lacy days...good to see pics of you both together!
lacy! (that's all i have to say)
I STILL HAVE YOUR CTR ring from Lacy that you left at my house almost 2 Years ago! (PS the fact that it has been almost 2 years blows my mind) and somehow I can only see your blog via my dashboard, and I NEVER post on my blog anymore! I wish I Had gotten to come stay with you!! I MISS you BOTH! If she moves to Arizona, will you PLEASE come visit again and bring that adorable little boy of yours? I'm still looking for tickets...
Post a Comment