Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Begins


Summer has arrived in Idaho. Although, apparently that means sixty degrees in the case of today. Trevor and Treyson are out every night late, changing water. The twins are dirty more than I'd like. They are one now, did I mention that? Both walking everywhere and getting into more trouble than Treyson EVER did. Summer really makes me love the country. We're so far west, that the sun doesn't completely set till around 10pm, and we try to soak up every last drop. Trevor's almost done with busy season and I'm sure he'll follow it up with 500 more projects.






4 educated comments:

Tara said...

SO happy you're back!!!

peyton gets into more trouble than brady ever did too. is it a second child thing?! matt and i are constantly talking about how "brady never did this and brady never did that"....

peyton is just in to ev.er.y.thing.

Dedre said...

oh my the twins are soooo cute! Isn't it a totally different exhausting and tired now that they are walking?! I swear it doesn't get easier they older they get. It just gets easier in some ways...but then harder in other ways.

I'm so glad you started blogging again. Miss ya! :)

Teryn said...

uh.. yay! you blogged ;) I love your kids, you have done such a good job with them! Seriously so well behaved! can't wait to spend more of our summer together! whoo hoo!

Tara said...

i miss your blogging. :(