Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Ticker

Um. So no offense, but those baby ticker things really freak me out. I'm not posting one.

And another thing, my blog will not fall into the abyss of baby-dom. I promise I will post other equally entertaining, perhaps even thought provoking posts, not centered around the size of my uterus or what sick habits baby creates for me. (I seriously have worse gas than even Trevor. I'm not afraid to admit it.)

With that, I'm out for the night.

3 educated comments:

Travis & Liz said...

You are on your way to becoming a "hot Mom"!!! Just what you always wanted! I'm so happy for you! That is so exciting!! So is that a picture of you really puking? If so, do you really grab the toilet like that? If so, stop. Maybe that's why you're so sick!! I hope you have lots of fun!

jenna said...

i'm so relieved to hear this!!! i dread the 'i'm pregnant post' because then we have to dedicate the next nine months of posting to babiness. i am so appreciative!!!

Bonnie said...

YOu are hilarious and so honest! Gas is the worst. And dont worry about puking in the street in front of people. Been there, and at first I was horrified, but it just came out and I couldnt hold it in any longer! haha It might sound gorss to you but thinking about it makes me laugh now because it has happened more than once now. oh well. Have fun in Equador!