Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bon Voyage

We are headed to Ecuador!

I'm scared to death, but excited. Pray for us.

Blogging to ensue upon return.

6 educated comments:

jenna said...

i can't wait for you to get back! boo! i had such a throwing up fit this morning i can't even tell you. i almost called so we could feel bad for each other. i'm SURE we conceived the same night :)

Danny and Shalayne said...

Andrea!!!!! Congrats! I feel bad that I didn't even know for so long...I have been out of town so much and have not checked blogs forever and Jenna actually was the one that told me! I am so excited for you and am sorry that you have had a rough pregnancy!!! I am super excited that you are going to have a baby...hopefully our firstborns will go to the same college, live in King Henry Apts :) , be in the same ward, and be friends...just like us!!! Congrats! And I hope you have fun in Ecuador!

Britney said...

Hey Trevor it is still snowing- I'm kidding but I found your blog and you should check ours out man.

- Curt (the coolest kid you ever met in Rexburg)

Oh congrats on the kid

Britney said...

Hey Trevor it is still snowing- I'm kidding but I found your blog and you should check ours out man.

- Curt (the coolest kid you ever met in Rexburg)

Oh congrats on the kid

erin said...

andrea - I just read that you're preggers...CONGRATS! That's so awesome! And i can't believe you left for Ecuader before the "Bachelorette" finale...hope you're safe & you don't puke too much over there.

Anonymous said...

YOURE PREGNANT!!!!! Ahhh im so excited for you!!