Monday, August 4, 2008

Grannie's 91st Bday



My Great grandma or "grannie" is my favorite person in the world. She watched me everyday when I was a baby and ever since, we have been best friends. Obviously the age difference is huge, but I have never met someone who I admire more. She's lost 3 husbands, worked at age 16 at the meat packing factory during the depression (anyone read "The Jungle"?) and can say every cuss word in Lithuanian.




We are always playing jokes on each other. This year, Grannie just got out of the hospital. While she was there this one old man was hitting on her hard core. SO, I bought her some XL hot pink lacy underwear and told her it's for her new boyfriend. (maybe u have to know her to know how funny this is...). She told me she's going to wear it for Trevor when he comes to visit.


Happy Bday Grannie!

0 educated comments: