Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Had a Dream

Last night, I had a dream our baby was of the male gender.

Naturally, I went out and bought this today:


I have an addiction.

11 educated comments:

corrine said...

so so so cute! btw - i tagged u! look @ my blog!

jenna said...

i can't believe trevor allows this sort of purchasing!!! i wish andrew would comply! oh well we find out on thursday and then it's shop shop shop!

Anonymous said...

at least your addiction is for someone else...so really you are doing service, which is always a good thing. My addiction only satiates myself...

Steph said...

haha--how adorable!

Mrs. Ponder said...

I like that comment....yes it's service of the most noble kind, that of a mother.

Anderson Adventures said...

How cute! I love that shirt. Pregnancy dreams are crazy huh. I have never had such vivid dreams.

HTF said...

I still have the "baby football" I bought when we found out Ethan was gonna be a boy. Traci had to keep me from making a bunch of similar purchases, so we get it!

Sheryl said...

hahaha. love it!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

DOn't worry i did the same thing. Except i couldn't keep away from all the little girl things ... so now i have a stock pile for next time! :)

Becky said...

hopefully you're "mother's intution" works for you. mine on the other hand... completely off. totally thought we were having a boy and utterly shocked when the doctor said we're having a girl. guess we'll see who's really right in 5 weeks.

BriANDaleen said...

How soon are you finding out what you're having?