With the array of ads/propaganda/blogs/campaigns/youtube videos etc etc etc concerning the election today, groups associated with/ and issues thereof (Prop. 8 etc).....I've really been disappointed in people.
I really don't care what/how you choose to vote. I might not agree, but it's your right. I just have to say, how disgusted I am with some people and their angry, uneducated, ignorant, viscious attacks on others - left and right, yes and no. No side or party is guiltless.
Have that many people really lost their class? Is respect for another's views that foreign of a concept? Kudos to those on both sides who choose to respectfully (and literately) express their views.
And that's enough about political/social issues.
This is not that blog. obviously.
5 educated comments:
Amen sister!
I love you.
My blog is accessible again :)
p.s - I hope you like my name for your blog
amen.
Bub, Ryan here still waiting for that invite!!!! Im pretty sure I understand what your saying about voting and respecting every ones right to vote, but not so sure I get you on the whole respecting the views thing. When I spent my short time working in politics I heard a lot of things that made me feel much the same way as you come from the mouths of Capitol Hills elite. But I found that when you involve your self in politics 12 months out of the year, year after year you come across many views and ideas that are not worthy of respect. I get angry when my right to bear arms is threatened (don’t try taking my guns away, you might get hurt), I get angry and a bit crazy when someone says that if the abortion goes wrong and the baby comes out alive it is ok to kill it anyway, I get angry that my kids might one day be taught in school that homosexuality is not bad. I suppose your referring to those who go and throw blood at the abortion clinics in protest, or the gays who beat up people for voting yes on prop 8. I can understand that but to sit back and say vote however and no matter what your view I respect it, I don’t agree with. Bottom line little sister is even though I’ll probably never have cows I know you will always love me and that’s what really matters to me!!!
Post a Comment