T.J. is the bestest best friend I could ever ask for. He's smokin hot.
He's the hardest working man I've ever met.
He lives his life in align with the principles of the gospel.
He makes me laugh. daily.
He saves his money and eats his vegetables.
He ties my shoes since I can't reach them currently.
He ties my shoes since I can't reach them currently.
He tries his best to be his best at all times. Even when I'm NOT my best.
Love you Trev.

14 educated comments:
Congrats! Your pics are absolutely beautiful. I was throwing up from nausea on our 1 year anniversary. I remember the stage of only wearing slip on shoes to student teach because I couldn't tie anything else...
Cute, I love it. Congrats!
happy one year! i remember when this blog was just solo andrea! :) and now there is a baby roche on the way...who would have thunk?! :) glad to hear i'm not the only one having trouble tying my shoes....i can't even get my uggs on with out grunting.
Yay! :)
wow--I can't believe it's been a year! :) I absolutely love your wedding photos.
Congrats Andrea! And, I will see what I can get at work for you about birth education. I could mail you our packet. So, email me your address, and I'll try to get it to you this week. Oh.. I may go ahead and send you our breastfeeding and infant care guide. We have classes for those as well. I used to teach birth ed and newborn care...
Yeah! Congratulations to you both!=) Hope you guys were able to do something fun to celebrate! I can't beleive your little one will be here so soon!
My sister-in-law found an adorable rocker on craig's list, sanded and painted it, and sowed pillows for it. Look at craig's list adds in Orange County, lots of people sell some NICE stuff, and could maybe ship it!=)
And you can tell Trevor that Daisy and I still haven't forgiven him for his comment, and if Daisy were there, she would attack his favorite cow. and win. haha.
congrats! time flies.. pretty soon you'll be celebrating your 2nd anniversary!
i need you to blog again like you used to. remember i'm jobless? i can only nest so often. :)
It's been a year since I've seen you? That is crazy! Have I told you I'm so excited for you to have Treyson? Well...I am! I'm also so happy that you two are so happy together!
Yipee. Happy Anniversary. Kris and I have our one-year tomorrow but we celebrated over the weekend since he is ditching me for a business trip. Such bad form :)
Can you believe it's been a year? And that we're having babies in like ZERO time? Doesn't that seem so crazy and at the same time like you've been married forever? So weird. The other day Kris said, "Man, how long have we been married? It seems like I can't remember life before you" (and we've only known eachother for two years, INCLUDING marriage). Haha. A completely adorable thing to say but also so funny how life does that to you!!! Hope you had an awesome day!!!!!! Congrats!!!
happy 1 year!
happy anniversary!!!
First things first, This is Ryan not Kali. I cant believe that you have a bunch of random people you have NEVER met on this blog peeping into your life taking so much interest in it like they ACTUALLY know you but you wont add me your own flesh and blood. Is it because you dont have room for me in your cyber life!!!??? Thats fine continue publishing your life to all the CREEPOS and keep shutting your own brother out!!! I tried calling (how many of these folks did that) but you didnt answer last night so here it is HAPPY ANnIVERSARY!! Guess i'll have to settle with being a creepo stalking bloger to get through to you!!:)!!
Post a Comment