Friday, March 12, 2010

Pretty


Isn't Treyson pretty? We stayed up late a few nights ago to see dad and go to Outback. (Thanks for the giftcard m&d). Nothing like a good steak at 9pm. And I wonder why I've gained 5 lbs? :)

Nothing exciting here lately. Just enduring the remains of winter and awaiting the warmth and sunshine we so desperately desire.

Jenna and Morgan are coming to visit next week. Then Alisha is coming the week after!!! Can we say EXCITED? Who needs Prozac when you have such amazing friends who are willing to travel from Arizona, So Cal and Utah to you in your field of cows?
i am so lucky.


9 educated comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wohoo! I am excited for our visitors as well. It makes TX not seem so far away :). Wish my friends could afford to fly out, but they're all in school too. :(

Brooke Wilkins said...

fun fun! What a cute picture! You do have pretty boys! :)

Teryn said...

treyson is absolutely adorable! yay for friends visits!

jenna said...

i'm going to attack trey!!!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I wish I was on the list of people coming to visit you! I've been thinking about you and wanting to chat...I will call you soon!

Ben N Nessa said...

He is HANDSOME!!! :) I love late night dinners! Ben tried to convince me to go to In n Out at 11 pm the other night...hahaha!

Morgan said...

Can't wait to see you :)

Alisha said...

I CAN'T WAIT!! When I've told people I'm going to Boise they give me the weirdest look, but when I explain how excited I am to spend the weekend with you they understand! :)

PS. I'm addicted to DC too. and I don't think I want to do a darn thing about it! :) LOVE YOU!!

Tara said...

trey is SO SO SO cute!