I hate posting pictures of myself on this blog. In my opinion, it's wierd to take pictures of yourself and put them on a blog. No one wants to see me. They want to see Treyson and talk about him. Obviously. And no one needs to comment on this post. (this is not a "shower me with compliment post." I'll let you know when that comes!) . None the less, I have done something I am proud of. I have worn my hair curly for a week straight.
I have a huge complex with the fro. I think it comes from years of being made fun of for it. Do you know, a boy in 8th grade used to call me "PUBE HEAD"!?!?! Yes. True. PUBES. ew. I don't even like the way that word SOUNDS. It used to be even more curly. and large. It's still large, but the curl has calmed down a tad. I'm working to gain my confidence back in my curly, natural, pube (ew. there it is again.) hair. I wore it every where, everyday without a straightener in sight.
Here's to embracing the natural (and saving an hour a day getting ready!). You should try it too. (and a side note. I will NEVER embrace my natural chest size.....just sayin...)
Oh, and Treyson is my best friend even tho I look 40 and albino.

Off to spend the next three days with Jenna and Morgan. Peeing pants.

12 educated comments:
love your necklace.
love trey's shirt.
so jealous of your girls weekend. but so happy for you.
I am a fan of the curls. I am slightly bias though with my fro. Here is to the hour extra. I also really like the necklace. Where did you get it?????
My mom got it for me from Coldwater Creek.
heres the thing if i have naturally curly hair i would wear it like that on the daily, but grateful that you have it, people always want what they aint got... but like a good friend on mine always says "water your own damn grass", it isnt always greener on the other side.... hahaha I LOVE YOUR HAIR
i know you're not asking for it, but i love the curls. and i don't remember it ever being a "fro". you are crazy.
Love your hair! You do look older but not 40, and definitely not like a cougra. You are hot. I love you. We must meet again.
the new blog header picture I love and your hair looks so cute curly.. do you use any products?
Yes, tell me what products you use. I have semi-curly hair and usually have a hard time leaving it that way!
Heart you!
We have the same hair! And I rarely wear it down because I have complexes about it too. People compliment it, but whatever I still feel like a fro. So, I wear it curly and in a ponytail. Ultimate time saver. You look great!
I know you're not asking for it but we just can't help it. Your blog is one of those cute, fun, funny, sad, exciting, etc. type of blogs. You do look awesome, I love the curls. I too have the natural curl but mine is a nasty tangled up bird's nest of hair if it goes curly. So go for it, it looks adorable.
Thanks for your comment, by the way. You're so sweet and too funny, that's why I like your blog!
You have a sexy little fro. Flaunt it, girlfriend.
You could dye your hair green and you would still be beautiful. Life is too short not to be creative with our hair, right? (I'm such a hypocrite).
Maybe I will do something wild to my hair and surprise Kris one of these days.
I love the hair ... it seriously looks so cute. And probably super easy to do too, you can't beat that on mommy time! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment