Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Incredible Stretching Belly


I suppose I should add, the incredible stretching butt as well.

For all those who take pleasure in seeing other women's bodies go to the crapper, here we are at 24.5 weeks and Trey in his diaper. And don't tell me I look great. No woman pregnant with twins really looks great. Sorry. Call me a hater.
I think the proper response would be that of the slightly senial man at the gas station the other day, in which, seeing me, exclaimed,
"HOLY SH#*".
And I've still got 3 months, sucker.

And it goes without saying, I am very grateful for the ability to carry, two...uuuuh...three...children at once.

11 educated comments:

Kali said...

What was your reply to the man at the gas station? haha that is funny. Great picture. And you look pretty dang good all things considered... no hair done and no makeup? Im impressed. :) Showed Maddie this pic of you and Trey and she got the biggest grin ever. I think she misses you guys!

Unknown said...

Ha--Girl, I've been in those shoes. Here's a little something to keep you upbeat--36 weeks prego with Ruby & Oskar: http://www.flickr.com/photos/windpoweredwagon/4950698145/

I was past the point of caring what I really looked like at that point. I told my husband repeatedly that I did NOT like going out in public because people would STARE. Just RUDE. I guess it was the first time they had seen a woman with a belly measuring 45+ weeks. Don't worry, you'll have those beautiful babies and then you will get your body back. If it makes you feel better, I can already wear my old jeans @ 3 mo. post partum. :) Keep your head up and don't let anyone make you feel weird or embarrassed! You are a walking miracle. Cheers, Jenny

Unknown said...

the photo is at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/
windpoweredwagon/4950698145/

BriANDaleen said...

Not gonna lie...that looks painful coming off your tiny little body! Oh, and you really can't tell about the hair and make-up, that preggo glow keeps you as beautiful as ever ;)

Tara said...

well, u can slap me, but i do think you look great. you are all belly and just look like uve got a pumpkin up ur shirt or something.

and i think its hysterical u are having two girls because u are carrying just like a boy pregnancy.

Teryn said...

I might be a sap.. but I think that pic is beautiful. It is amazing that you are carrying two precious angels in there. This is what we do for our children (we carry our older children on our hip and let our unborn children take up residence in our body even though it's hard).. and while we may not all have twins, we all are willing to sacrafice to have healthy children :) Best wishes!!

Teryn

Stephanie said...

I love it! U do look good. And I would probably post a picture of myself if I looked half as good as you. We'll see what we can do...but just remember that if I do put one up...the only reason I post it is for YOU!! Promise you won't look at my huge butt though. Why is it that my butt has to get just as big as my belly?? I don't understand.
Oh...please tell me you have just as many varicose veins as I do. It's sickening!

Angela and Mike said...

Colton never has pants on. It's hard enough to get his diaper changed...the pants never make it on!

Dedre said...

hahah....you kill me! My butt was a LOT bigger and than yours when I was 24 weeks with the twins. and Jenny's right...you will lose the weight faster than you think.

Jes said...

Liar! You're butt is not growing! You have 2 little people inside of you! That's pretty amazing!

Kelly said...

hahahaha. this is why, hands down, you are my fav. plus, your blog is my favorite to read. PS you look great... for carrying 3 kids ;) seriously though. your my hero.