I don't know what I was thinking, but I took the kids to the zoo about an hour away. My sister came along, but kept disappearing with her fiance. Probably to make out in front of the wild boar hogs. So, the majority of the time it was me running (literally, running) after Treyson with the twins in the stroller. Have you ever tried to nurse twins, in public, with a 2 year old running amuck? Haven't? Come over. You will reach heights of parenthood you never imagined and everyone will get a quick peek at your "girls" (referring to boobs, not twins).
I have never been so stressed in my life. I thought Treyson would love it, but after about 30 minutes he expressed his desire to go home and go to "Ashwee's house". Ashwee/Ashley is a gorgeous, sweet, blonde 12 year old who lives about 5 minutes from us. Sometimes, I don't even know why I try. Yet, I do. At least, in 20 years, when I've been admitted, my kids will look back at pictures and know it was all because of them. :)
I actually loved getting out, getting some sunshine and seeing the giraffes.
The grand finale? The girls finally fall asleep as we walk out the exit.
Thank goodness they look so cute in those jeggings.
4 educated comments:
oh man.. You are so BRAVE!! I'd never do that. I'm such a wimp for a mom!
LOVE the jeggings! Where did you get them for your girls? I need to get some for Jolene!
I found your blog...Blog stalking.
I am obsessed with those jeggings! I need them for my baby! Where did you get them?
I also have twins.
6 month boy girl!
Post a Comment