Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Blog Readers

After going public for quite some time (I wanted everyone to be able to see the girls), we are returning to our old ways and being oh, so private again. Most of you don't need to leave emails, I've saved all from last time; however, if you're new, please leave yours. Thanks!


56 educated comments:

Brynn said...

ME please! brynndimick@gmail.com :)

Whitney said...

pigout04@yahoo.com

AJ and Cindy said...

I am a new reader and would love to continue reading:) fydreams02@comcast.net

K. Roche said...

kaliroche.14@gmail.com

Cason and Marie said...

Marieburr@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

michellenato@gmail.com
(steph's friend that would tag along to church dances:))

Stephanie said...

Love your blog! azdrews@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hellonurse182@hotmail.com please! Have been reading since you went public last time! :)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

natalierk@gmail.com

MMMandM said...

I would love for you to keep me! Mollie. Mfirkins@gmail.com. thank. You!!

MMMandM said...

I would love for you to keep me! Mollie. Mfirkins@gmail.com. thank. You!!

Michael and Megan said...

If you have room I would love to keep reading. megantolley@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I am a new reader and would love to continue reading:) natrackham@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I am a new reader and would love to continue reading:) lisaschott@gmail.com

Janessa said...

janessa.cloward@gmail.com

Also if you really do come to UT for a family photo shoot, I want to see you. And if you don't I might just have to do a weekend trip to Idaho because I miss you.

Lindsey said...

I would love to keep checking in from time to time. Thanks!
Lindsey Becker
linzb1982@yahoo.com

Shaw Family said...

I would love to keep reading. bmshawfam@gmail.com
I am Amy Nichols sister just so you know that I am not a weird ohhh..

eden and david said...

Love your blog! edenbarrett@yahoo.com

Whit said...

I love your blog..and I don't remember if I gave you my email last time.
whits90@gmail.com

corrine said...

corrinestokoe at gmail dot come. love you!

Lisa said...

lisakerby@fmtc.com

Julie said...

yes please. julescnelson@gmail.com

Five Finchers said...

Add me please! darcylwebb@yahoo.com

The Three Bairs! said...

kjerstinbair@yahoo.com

huggin said...

Amanda Stonesifer. I would love to keep reading.
Amanda.stonesifer@gmail.com

jenna said...

wait. am i new reader?
;)

six Thompson said...

me too!
sixthompson@gmail.com

just a friendly reader from Caldwell 6th Ward.

heaton family said...

jaheaton9@gmail.com

Halle Elizabeth said...

LOVE your blog
halle.elizabeth.a@gmail.com

Unknown said...

kssportchick11@gmail.com

Vanessa said...

vreid1254@hotmail.com

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j&atimm said...

Would love to keep reading, ran across your blog from a friend I went to school with.
joelle@woodwardwest.com

Jennifer Long said...

me please too... jennifer.b.long@gmail.com

Ashley Clark said...

I really enjoy reading your blog...you are gifted with words. From what I gather my son is about the same age as your twins. --- ashley.neuberger@gmail.com

Julie said...

I would love to keep reading. julez15@gmail.com

Brooke Wilkins said...

wilkinsbrooke@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I love reading your blog! I know we don't know eachother so if it's too weird for you, I understand. But, I'd love to keep following! acedergreen@gmail.com

Marie and Wes said...

Just in case I fell off the list...
Marie_bromfield@hotmail.com :)

Mallory said...

Add me please if you can (I understand if you don't have enough invites). I like reading about your kiddos as it gives me a glimpse into our future! :) mallorym@gmail.com
Mallory Murray

H Wilde said...

hab1021@aol.com

Lauren said...

tooblonde101@hotmail.com

taylor said...

I want invited please!

smalls_09@msn.com

Taylor (:

Allie Hamilton said...

I would love to keep reading :)

ahamilton01@bellarmine.edu

KTintheOC said...

thornton.kristen@gmail.com

Beth said...

I would love to continue stalking you please :) Plus Elder Dayley asks for updates, so until he comes home and can stalk for himself :)

jbdayley@yahoo.com

Landon and Jen said...

I have been reading for a few months, and would love to continue reading. You have been an encouragment to me, as I have an 18 month old boy and 4 month old twin girls! Email is jennifer_ward@hotmail.com and blog is http://thehubbarts.blogspot.com.

Ashley said...

flutterby_501@hotmail.com I'm not a creeper, I just think your blog is cute.

Angela Olson said...

oh my..you are popular. I'm sure all of 10 people read my blog. Love yours! It's angelaolson8@gmail.com.

Ashley said...

I would love an invite-
ashleykatep@gmail.com

jaym_lyn said...

Me Too! jaym_lyn@hotmail.com

Erin said...

I want to keep reading and keeping up with my awesome EFY counselor and her way cute kiddos! erinmatson611@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog! Please add me so I can keep reading!

slecius@hotmail.com

jenn said...

been reading since you were public the first time....then you went private, i totally understand why but was sad to see you go...then i found you were public again! (through jenna and jake) YAHOO! please, if you can, can i be invited in?!?!?! i love your blog...your kids are adorable...and i love the way you write! you totally crack me up!
jennrn1998@aol.com!!!!!

Jessica said...

Jessicaholrook8@gmail.com... My blog is jessicaholbrook.blogspot.com..