Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Day

Trey hates pictures now so this picture is PRICELESS to me.

Trey with every. single. TS figurine, screaming at his sister.

Oakley had the worst day! SO sleepy.

Treyson. Spoiled rotten by his aunts.

A little glassy eyed, but loving their present from Big Bama.

O was more interested in sleeping.

Christmas Angel.

Trey and cousin Layla, jumping.


Treyson was totally overwhelmed. Next year, two presents. Two presents.

His favorite present was the cow, Lester, who now graces our back yard.


Just want I've always dreamed of.

Did I mention he is a midget cow? Yep. Total reject.

After presents we got dressed up in our coordinating outfits (which, I totally made. I'm proud due to the fact, I STRUGGLE in my sewing abilities.) Then, headed to church for Trevor's FAVORITE meeting - almost 2 hours of SINGING.

Then headed to Bama and Grampa's house for more presents.

I got some socks. Trevor got an Xbox Kinnect.

Treyson got about 7800 toys.
Those grandparents....spoiling that blonde boy! The legacy of fair haired favorites continues. :)

Happy Christmas sweet babies!

1 educated comments:

The Watkins team said...

Hold up! You made those outfits?! They are just about the cutest things I've ever seen! You amaze me.