FINALLY got Trey (OH! and me...I EXIST!) in a picture! What our life is really like. Still a heartbreaker.....but REFUSES to take photos. little black dress. daddy and his girls
Darling! For me it's funny how cute I try and make my kids look for church since it is such a joke once we get there! For reals. I love those dresses. Yummy kids. You guys are the perfect blonde-haired, blue-eyed family.
9 educated comments:
More pictures of you pleassssee..
you are gorgeous. your family is beautiful. and where are those little black dresses from?? love.
It's so nice to see your lovely face! You look just as gorgeous as ever!
Darling! For me it's funny how cute I try and make my kids look for church since it is such a joke once we get there! For reals. I love those dresses. Yummy kids. You guys are the perfect blonde-haired, blue-eyed family.
how cute are you and your fam?!?! :)
Love these. thank you.
Love the look Regs is giving Treyson as she sits on the couch. Classic.
Miss you.
You look gorgeous.
You will be pregnant soon.
ahhh so cute!
You look so darling! Three kids and still looking fab, you're my inspiration. Oh, and the kiddos are pretty cute too :)
you look so, so pretty! i love your hair!
Post a Comment