

Let me please express my excitement concerning the return of my best friend, and soulmate, Lacy Joy Gibb. She is returning from a 1.5 year absence in which she completed an honorable mission for the LDS church in Poland. I love this girl so much and it is FANTASTIC having her back.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Best friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 educated comments:
You have to tell Lacey "hi" for me...I love that girl too!
I spelled it wrong...sorry! Tell Lacy "hi" for me!
Wow! When’s Lacy getting back? That’s so exciting! I bet you can’t wait to see her :) You’ll have to tell her hi for me too!
how fun! You & Lacy are so cute!
I was in the MTC with Lacy and loved every minute of it. Be sure to tell her I said HI--I'm glad you have your friend back! I can't wait to get my three back.
Post a Comment