Trev and I took the infamous engagements tonight! We are SO excited to see how they turned out. Our photographer is FANTASTIC. See his work at http://www.digitalizatt.com/. We were nervous b/c neither of us likes taking pictures. I have to call a few of my best friends to figure out what to wear and how to do my makeup! Well, our pictures turned out FANTASTIC and Dustin (the photographer) asked if he could use them on his site AND asked me if I would let him do my bridals for free so he could use them to advertise! awesome huh!?
We received another great blessing today! My "other" parents, the Fieldsteds, offered for me to live with them in thier home in Orem, rent-free, untill the wedding. I absolutely adore them, and once again, they come to the rescue. Trev and I were sort of worried about me working part time on top of teaching in order to pay rent and other stuff. Now, I won't have to! I'm sad not to be living with my best friends - but this is just an ideal situation!
Trevor left tonight for Rexburg. Tomorrow he is registering for his new, awesome, animal science classes and finding housing for Sept-Nov. Then, he's driving home to Parma to help out his dad on the ranch for the next month. It will be hard to be in different states, but I know we'll both be SO busy AND see each other a lot!
My last day of nannying is Wed. and I'm relieved. Nannying is good birth control. Today, Kemper threw a fit in the middle of Target. We are talking, SCREAMING at the top of his lungs, hitting, kicking, and on the floor type of fit. I thank Heavenly Father daily for these wonderful lessons of patience. High school students will be a welcome sight! I am leaving WEd. night for ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!! yea for Ryan and Kali's wedding. When i get back to Utah on Sunday, I am immediately driving up to Parma for some river rafting with my cute fiance! Fun times!!!!!

Kemper, the precious, fit-throwing five year old i nanny.

1 educated comments:
Andrea! You guys are so cute! Yeah, I totally recognize Trevor from freshman year! I can’t believe how long ago that seems! Long distance engagement! Yikes! I know how that feels :) So will you be moving up to Idaho or will he be moving down to Utah? I’m so excited for you guys! I love that you have a blog :)
Post a Comment