Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love Web MD

Sunday morning I woke up in EXCRUCIATING pain in my tail bone area. Poor Trev had to take care of me bc I could hardly move. I thought I had somehow busted my tailbone after a fall on Wednesday. I delayed my trip home to Utah a day b/c it hurt to even sit. I finally had to come back Monday night and cried the entire way from Rexburg to Orem bc of the pain. I only slept a couple of hours and when I woke up at 4am, I discovered I was in a small pool of blood. I won't go into sicko details, but just know - it was sick nasty.

I about freaked out, but remembered the power of the internet. I quickly researched on WEB MD and was able to diagnose myself. When I called my doctor, he agreed with my diagnosis. It was a cyst!


Point? The power of the internet saves lives....or at least helps.

2 educated comments:

Steph said...

oh no! I hope you're feeling better :)

Lori and Matt said...

Oh my gosh! I'm proud of you for diagnosing yourself, you'll be a great mom! Hope you're doing better now!