We are staying with my in-laws for most of the holiday break due to the fact Trevor is working with his dad on the ranch. Last night, we were able to go watch Trev's little sister, Kali, play in her varsity basketball game and see his other sister, Kimbra cheer. Kali is an incredible athlete. Everything I ever was NOT! It's fun to see her play! Now, I must comment on Parma's basketball program. I am a graduate of a 5A, huge high school. I always thought our sports there were a big deal. I now realize, nothing compares to the sports programs in small towns such as Parma. It seems like the whole town comes to the games. The stands were more packed for a GIRLS basketball game than I could have ever imagined! It was fun for Trevor to relive the "glory days" of his quite impressive basketball career. We even got to see his Valavictorian (spelling?) plaque on the wall!.jpg)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Big Time Sports in a Little Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 educated comments:
haha :) so glad you're enjoying small town fun!
Post a Comment