I really like....no, LOVE...being married. I'm with my best friend all the time and even get to sleep with him!! (Keep your minds clean!)
Life is perfect.
Trev and I can't move into our new house untill Jan. so for the next week we are taking up residence at Days Inn in Rexburg (then it's home for Christmas). It's actually REALLY fun. Rexburg is the coldest armpit of the world, but we have found ways to occupy our time! The most exciting new obsession is LOST on DVD. We are soooo hooked! Anybody ever watched this show!? It's so fantastic. We seriously stayed up all Thursday night trying to finish on season 1, so we can watch season 2 before Tuesday....the day on which Season 3 starts.
Yes, marriage makes u a nerd.
I'm okay with that.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
The First Week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 educated comments:
haha, I love watching shows on DVD. Mike and I like Prison Break and 24, you've got to get into those! Oh, and also Arrested Development. Mike and I will have to to lost soon too!
You are here in Rexburg now? We need to have you 2 over so you can have a good home cooked meal.
oh my gosh....we've just started watching lost on dvd too!! we're nerds too, but LOVE it. i'm also obsessed!!
:) you make me laugh.
Post a Comment