Monday, December 3, 2007

WE DID IT!!!!






That's right folks, the deal is sealed. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Everything about the wedding and reception was perfect and I mean down to the last detail. My mom is amazing for executing my vision. Here are the first of many amazing wedding pics. Our photographer is dustin izatt and he is a miracle worker. Go to his website at www.digitalizatt.blogspot.com to see more!!!!





8 educated comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! Great pictures Andrea. They really capture the day! Such emotion. I am so proud of you for getting married in the temple. It's the best way to start a marriage. Congrats! I'll see ya in the blustery town of Rexburg. Enjoy being a newlywed. They are the best days!

Steph said...

Congrats girl! Love the pictures :)

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats! Wow, those pictures are great. I hope you are enjoying married life, it's the best...and it just gets better and better.

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Andrea...you looked gorgeous! You are such a good and decent person, you deserve the best! Laura

Michelle and Tyler said...

Congratulations! You make a beautiful bride. I love the way you had your hair done and your pictures turned out great! You will love being married, I wish you both the best!

Rachel Hagen said...

Yeah!! Congratulations you two! I LOVE your hair. And the pictures are beautiful. Enjoy the married life!

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you. i love your pictures. did your photographer fly out for the wedding? i thought he was from layton? amazing.

Alisa said...

wow!! you look beautiful!!! so happy for you!! it makes me want to go back to my wedding day!