Saturday, May 10, 2008

Future Mothers Mothers Day

Trevor just suprised me. He bought my mom a ticket here for Mother's Day for her present and MINE! AHHHH.

Tears were shed.

I like my mom. I like Trevor.

9 educated comments:

Steph said...

awwww...how SWEET!

Mrs. Ponder said...

I like Trevor too!! Love, Mom

Travis & Liz said...

Hey girl! You look hot in all your pictures! That's so sweet about your mother's day present! But how is he ever going to top that? How are you liking Idaho?

Travis & Liz said...

Oh yeah, if you liked the movie P.S. I Love You, you have to read the book, it is 100x better!

corrine said...

That is so sweet!! I almost cried FOR YOU when I read this! What a cute husband.

Drew and Kat said...

SO SWEET!! Probably the perfect Mother's Day gift.=)

Janessa said...

1. Good job Trev!

2. Working on it, darling, but still fairly positive getting the letters behind my name will be easier than getting the ones before it. You remember what dating's like in Provo.

Alisa said...

wow! How fun! that's so sweet of him!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That is the ultimate best gift ever! We watched "P.S. I Love You" this weekend...I think I was depressed the whole time!