
I went for a wonderful long weekend to AZ for Morg and STu's wedding. I was able to see TONS of friends/family, soak up some sun, and actually get some social interaction. Thank you Lish for all your hospitality ( LOVE U) and Morgan for hosting a wonderful marriage shin dig.
It was amazing, and honestly, I wanted to stay. Actually, I missed Trev...just not Idaho. (It's still extremely difficult to adjust)
Here are some pics of the weekend. I swear, all I did was take horrible ones of myself. I don't know what's up with that.

5 educated comments:
How fun! You girls look so beautiful! Come visit us in Las Vegas is you miss AZ, they are basically the same :)
Beautiful bride!! And you, are skinny minnie!! You look great!
How fun! I love and miss AZ. What great weather i bet you had!!
cute!!!!!!
seriously, how fun. and morgan looks GORGEOUS. dont you just love weddings? i cant get enough of them!
Post a Comment