Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Return.

And we're back!

I promise I'll post and get back to all your emails/messages right after I sleep....for like, 3 days.

The trip was awesomely INSANE. Ecuador is unlike anything I have ever imagined/experienced.
I'm still prego and feeling a lot better. YEA.

Oh ya, and I have what I call, a beer belly.

5 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

I love you baby. SOOOO glad you are both home safe. Enjoying eating. LOL.

Angela and Mike said...

I'm so glad that you survived. I was thinking about you and hoping you were feeling well! I look forward to hearing about the trip.

Unknown said...

i want picturessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

when you announced that you were pregnant i was dying to tell you that we were going to have babies together but we hadn't announced yet! anyway, i'm so excited for our kiddos to date someday...let's just hope one of them is a boy and the other is a girl!

Alisa said...

hey drea! I'm actually really happy you're back....i was nervous for a cute little prego mama to be in Ecuador for so long!! Glad you had a fun trip! can't wait to see pictures!