I know some people, including myself, are still in shock due to the fact:
A. I agreed to marry a rancher.
B. I agreed to move to the country.
C. I stayed married.
Well, maybe not shocked at the C, but still....
Just in case you thought I was joking about my new location. Here is proof.
I have to put Trey in his jogger to get the mail.
10 educated comments:
Don't slap me but I'm actually jealous of you. My dad was the only sibling who wasn't raised on the family farm. I secretly wish that my husband would take over one of my uncles' farms so that I could be a farmer's or rancher's wife.
That looks like the mailboxes of all of my family members.
Ha hA your funny!;) so was your email! Tell everyone hi (whether they like me or not)@- -@
\_/
That's awesome! I think I'd like a little more space so I don't hear the kid down our street practice his drums in the garage, but then again, my mailbox is far enough away :).
hahahaha that's a funny picture.
print and frame. Talk about photo journalism. A picture says a 1000 words. Hilarious.
This picture is great! Honestly though, apartment living is NOT great! Enjoy the fact you have a HOME!
Trevor is one of the hardest working people I ever met...a lot to say for the ranch life!
oh my gosh I am dying that is crazy hahaha you should take your christmas card picture there. That is hilarious! too bad a lot of people would kill to have that much space to roam!
you live on a dirt road? woa... that's roughing it!
Can you shoot at stuff from your back porch? I'll know I've made it in life when I can shoot clay pigeons from the back deck....
You are a TROOPER!!
Post a Comment