hahaha he looks like a cutie, he doesn't look like he's in his terrible twos! How are you? Email me and lets catch up! How is the new house? I want to see pictures!
i found your blog through brit (parker) devine's and i love your blog. i think your little boy is so adorable, cant wait to meet mine. hope i can still read your blog after you go private edenbarrett@yahoo.com
6 educated comments:
hahaha he looks like a cutie, he doesn't look like he's in his terrible twos! How are you? Email me and lets catch up! How is the new house? I want to see pictures!
Your subject line had me going down a different path...
Just wait till he actually is 2...
I'ts only a phase........ It NEVER lasts.
the whole thing is a little too "jon and kate plus 8"-esque.
i found your blog through brit (parker) devine's and i love your blog. i think your little boy is so adorable, cant wait to meet mine. hope i can still read your blog after you go private edenbarrett@yahoo.com
Post a Comment