We went to N. Utah for Trevor's cousin's baby's blessing. Miss Alice Teal is seriously beautiful. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few - we were only there a short 24 hours. I love being with Trevor's extended family. It feels like "home" to me - hanging out with cousins, big family dinners, everyone just sitting around chatting etc. We don't have that in Parma and it makes me miss KC.
Wonder Woman and her Weiner.This week, we are packing the semi (as in 18 wheels) and heading back south to the Second Annual Fall Fiesta Steer Show in Spanish Fork, Utah. I know, I know, you are all peeing your pants with excitement as I am. No but really, come and visit us! You can pet a cow and see Treyson. Isn't that reason enough to make the drive?
PLEASE go to the following website:http://www.keywestcattleservices.com/
Watch the video.
After doing so you will do one of the following:
1. Laugh
2. Feel really sorry for me
3. Want to buy a steer
Either way, someone will benefit.
Trey is SO excited to finally meet his buddy Quinn!

3 educated comments:
hahah! have fun! My in laws live in Spanish Fork, Wish I was in town so I could stop by and say hey!
i am just pleased as punch that i'll get to see trey's happy face this weekend. q is just chompin at the bit. and i GUESS i'm excited to see you. :)
yes, enjoy it!--Treyson is getting so big and is SO cute! will you be in ID for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment