Do u ever go through phases in which u just feel GROSS?
pasty white.
zits.
frizzy hair.
u know.
Even if it's not true, you FEEL it.
That being said, my skin is on the fritz. What products do you use which u swear by? skin care/makeup, otherwise.
Promise I'll be back to blogging one day.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
gross
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 educated comments:
you family pictures are adorable and you look fabulous! Happy holidays!!
Whatever you are fab! Thanks for the nice comments on the blog. Everytime I see your blog I think, man Andrea is soooo cute! I have a great product for zits. I am offering on my website right now for a discount. You should check it out. It is a powerful acne fighting system, way better than proactive. I love it, it is a three step system and a really good price. You should try it out. They also have a really great moisturizer that I love.
BTW thanks for the clothes comments, I am not original, I try to copy the JCREW catalog and other people who have amazing style.
I like to wash with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (not the Daily Facial Cleanser). I dont have great skin, and it makes my skin soft. And Costco has it! I've used it for years, and it seems to work fine.
For the pasty white problem, I like Jergens natural glow face stuff. Even though it feels greasy, it doesn't seem to make me break out (any more than I already do, ha). I don't use it everyday...just a couple times a week.
Anything else, I am too cheap to try :)
Please come back to blogging. I miss you.
I swear by Skin Ceuticals Blemish Control gel. It's $36 from Amazon but you can get it for $17 at http://www.eskinstore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=7936&idcategory=172
I've never bought it from there though. Don't know how reputable they are.
just now when we were driving home from sunday dinner i said to andrew, 'you know, i stopped tanning because of skin cancer. but now i think i'd rather die of cancer then live this white.'
he laughed at me.
and i might be vain but it's true.
i think i'll hit the booth tomorrow. living in utah has left me no choice.
as for my skin i use clearasil, GASP.
i second that! the past few weeks i have felt gross! and i have to do another tv segment next week and feeling gross is not a good thing!
but i was having skincare issues and i started using dermologica and i LOVE it. my face feels so clean, is not dry, feels smooth and clear. its pricey but for sure worth it.
oh and i love afterparty by bedhead which you probably use but thougth i would throw it out there!
its called the nasty Idaho weather, and it dries out your skin and makes it awful during the winter. I hated that when I was there. And now I'm having the same probably back east in the bitter cold. Good luck!
BIOLAGE!!! I use their color care because i dye mine, but they have some intense moisture shampoo/conditioner that is awesome...will fix any frizz.
My favorite face wash is the new clean and clear foaming makeup removing one...you can find it here: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=72&productpos=0
I think you guys should come get some CA sun...you know where to find us...
ok as crazy as it sounds, i feel pasty sometimes too! i hate feeling that way. go away!
ugh....TOTALLY know what you mean!! and your husband tries to tell you over and over that you look fine and not to worry about it, but it doesn't help any....you still feel like you look like that!
Product review for you!
http://hopscotchforwomen.com/?p=227
Oh Andrea! So I am just now getting to some of your recent posts. But I wanted to say that you in NO WAY look "gross". You are always looking so HOT. But I too can relate to this! I really can't stand moments like you explained. I thought it was just me! And I loved the products everyone told you about...i need some help in the face area as well. Have you found any that you like??? Please update me!
Post a Comment