crazy busy and it's not over. LOVING it. Quick(ish) trip to Kansas. First christmas with Treyson. My heart is so full. Pictures speak louder than words....or something like that. So here's a million of them.
Love the pics! Now I just need captions! So glad you had a good time at home. :)
i have missed you! Where have you been? And you look hott in the pics! And you got a dog??? Crazy girl!
you're hot.
So cute! Kyle had those pjs for his first Christmas too. Isn't being with family the best? You look gorgeous.
GORGEOUS pictures! you look amazing!trey is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life (other than brady of course). ;) i LOVE the pic of him on the firetruck! LOVE!GREAT outfit in your header pic!!!
love the pictures, love your zebra-print sweater, love your hair...love your cute little boy!
girl, you are so stinkin skinny and stylish and cute!!
I ADORE your blog header picture.. how stink'n cute! Love all the pictures of Christmas... it's so great to be with family for the holidays!!
and you got a dog! i'm sure it was your christmas wish come true. ha. how long have you had it?i just got another puppy. i'm crazy! got to have something to keep me from thinking of babies. pics to come!p.s. love your pictures. you look good!
GORGEOUS picture of you and your family. Love the dog too :)
Loving your hair color...among many many other things.
Cute family pics! and I love the hair. I don't dare cut mine. I look up to you!
hi! isn't it weird....this is your baby's first christmas and my baby's first christmas! our kiddos can be in the same primary class:) ha ha! you look adorable!!!
Love the snuggie :) Treyson gets cuter and cuter everyday...is that possible?!
Cute pictures! I LOVE your hair!! I wish mine looked like that!
Post a Comment
15 educated comments:
Love the pics! Now I just need captions! So glad you had a good time at home. :)
i have missed you! Where have you been? And you look hott in the pics! And you got a dog??? Crazy girl!
you're hot.
So cute! Kyle had those pjs for his first Christmas too. Isn't being with family the best? You look gorgeous.
GORGEOUS pictures! you look amazing!
trey is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life (other than brady of course). ;) i LOVE the pic of him on the firetruck! LOVE!
GREAT outfit in your header pic!!!
love the pictures, love your zebra-print sweater, love your hair...love your cute little boy!
girl, you are so stinkin skinny and stylish and cute!!
I ADORE your blog header picture.. how stink'n cute! Love all the pictures of Christmas... it's so great to be with family for the holidays!!
and you got a dog! i'm sure it was your christmas wish come true. ha. how long have you had it?
i just got another puppy. i'm crazy! got to have something to keep me from thinking of babies. pics to come!
p.s. love your pictures. you look good!
GORGEOUS picture of you and your family. Love the dog too :)
Loving your hair color...among many many other things.
Cute family pics! and I love the hair. I don't dare cut mine. I look up to you!
hi! isn't it weird....this is your baby's first christmas and my baby's first christmas! our kiddos can be in the same primary class:) ha ha! you look adorable!!!
Love the snuggie :) Treyson gets cuter and cuter everyday...is that possible?!
Cute pictures! I LOVE your hair!! I wish mine looked like that!
Post a Comment