PS I changed my comments name to just "Cathy" instead of krisncath. I mean, who have I been kidding the past two years? I'm pretty sure he has never posted so he doesn't deserve any credit :)
can i just say treyson is freaking adorable! and i think our boys should meet while you are in kc if you have time! i am off Wednesday & Thursday this week if you have any time during the day maybe we could meet up!
8 educated comments:
Oh this is so cute and makes me so excited to see my family again soon!
ahhh you cut his hair it looks sooo cute, glad you got to go home its always fun to get away!!!
So fun! I'm so jealous of the green grass!
It's beautiful there!
ooooh i love all the photos!
Fill your soul up! Soak in every last drop :)
So happy for you. Yay.
PS I changed my comments name to just "Cathy" instead of krisncath. I mean, who have I been kidding the past two years? I'm pretty sure he has never posted so he doesn't deserve any credit :)
can i just say treyson is freaking adorable! and i think our boys should meet while you are in kc if you have time! i am off Wednesday & Thursday this week if you have any time during the day maybe we could meet up!
Post a Comment