Monday, May 10, 2010

Treyson and the Chocolate Covered Strawberry

(We had a gift card to Tucanos, so went for dinner Sat night. Treyson stole the flower off the table!)


I have not seen Treyson this excited about a food item EVER! His feeling towards most food make me wonder if I wasn't implanted with some other woman's child aka. I eat everything. Too much of everything in fact.

6 educated comments:

The Kynastons said...

Macie is the exact same way about food and I wonder the exact same thing that you do...where did this child come from??!? Maybe I should try the chocolate-covered strawberries with her... :) It looks like Treyson maybe got a haircut? He's so cute! (I love his toothy grin!)

Alisha said...

CUTE!!! I knew I liked Trey! I LOVE Chocolate covered strawberries too! :) Love you! Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!!

Tara said...

he's so darn cute!

i finally let brady have strawberries the other day and he hates them. its so weird! i love them!

Teryn said...

he's almost as excited as I am when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Kyle loooves strawberries too. Treyson's blue eyes are to die for! (I'm sure you hear it all the time though).

Lindsey S. said...

I love Tucanos and chocolate covered strawberries!