Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And we're off....


Treyson loves to wear his irrigating boots and PJ's.
We call that slightly white trash and slightly cute.

Off to a week vacation in California.


If you have followed this blog long enough, you know what a big deal this is for me/us. We're excited. And for those of you who are left at home, I feel for you.




BUT, If the Roches can leave town, everyone has hope.




And guess what?


We only have to stop and look at cows at ONE ranch.


Praise the Lord. (And I mean this quite literally and not as a figure of speech.)




The end.




10 educated comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun in CA!!!!

Sara Parr said...

Yippee!!!!

Tara said...

hope u guys have an absolute blast!! please email me if you're in sf longer than sunday. would love to see u!

Brooke Wilkins said...

um are you coming to orange county? because if you are we need to meet up for dinner or something. let me know!

Mrs. Ponder said...

Best post ever. Have fun, baby!

Lindsey S. said...

Vaca.... Jealous! But I am excited for you. I know how very rare those are because they are for us too. I can't remember the last time we were gone for a week. And really do we ever go farther then ST. George, nope. One day, one day.

Sheryl said...

excited to hear about it. treyson is oh so cute. still. i guess he will be one of those hot, fortunate teenagers. train him to be nice to girls. please.

Jamie said...

Andrea, I am dying right now. I just realized I never responded to your SF questions. Is it too late? I totally blew it.

Here are some of our favorite things to do in SF with kids:
1. Visit the historic ships on the wharf
2. Pick up a sandwich from Blue Barn on Chestnut street in the Marina and then have a picnic at the beach along Crissy Field. Fly a kite there.
3. Ride bikes across the bridge and enjoy the views from Sausalito/Tiburon/Marin. There's a cute candy shop to visit somewhere over there where you can sample all the salt water taffy you want.
4. Ride a 'suri' through Golden Gate Park.
5. Visit the Japanese Tea Garden.
6. Ride a paddleboat on Stow Lake.
7. Visit Peapod Fabric, the cutest tiniest little quilting shop off of Irving and 19th in the Sunset District (so, that's not exactly one you would do with kids...)
8.)Get a treat from Miette in the Ferry Building. Buy some cheese and a loaf of sour dough bread while you're at it. Check out the other vendors there. Have Trevor buy you some fresh flowers.
9. Ride the Hyde street cable car from the wharf to Market Street. (I think that's the one you want.)
10. Visit the 3 story Forever 21 on Market (:
11. Get an ice cream sundae at Ghiradelli.


12. Have a blast. I really hope I'm not too late. I'm so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Are you in OC? If so, call me! I would love to see you!!

PS don't hate me, but can you change my email to jylare@gmail.com. I still want to have access to your blog but I'm using a different email. xoxo.

Alisha said...

HAVE FUN! PS I am just now learning that your blog is private again. :) I LOVE the bowtie/4th outfit. SO ADORABLE. I love the pic of Trey with all his woman. I'm not surprised he's a ladies man! AND I hope your BBQ was so much fun! Potato gun shooting? Only in Idaho. COME VISIT PLEASE! LOVE YOU!