Friday, July 16, 2010

More Pictures......

This would be Trevor AND my dream.

We stopped in Pismo Beach to visit some friends who own a big ranch. Their ranch "fence" line is the beach. No joke. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Thanks Heather and John!
Poor, sad, sick Treyson.

I just love this photo of a door in Carmel.

Treyson was SO sick the day we spent in Santa Cruz. We tried to get him to ride a ride and he would crack a little smile then go back to his snuggly state. Poor, Poor baby. It only lasted 12 hours though. Strange.


One of the only shots of all three. Someone should tell me to always wear makeup.
He was so sickly...but candy cures all.
Candy. It was so cold.
I am a better photographer than Trevor. All his pictures of me and Treyson were totally blurry.
At the Japanese Tea Garden. Which we refused to pay to get in and look at plants. I have plenty of fields of plants to stare at all day every day.
Watching videos of himself.

Coolest toy ever. Trey loved spinning around and around. Till he almost puked after. Oops. They should totally make these adult size.
Stuck.


If I knew all it took was a park, I could have stayed in Parma to make the kid happy!

Obsession with Carousels.

11 educated comments:

Tara said...

santa cruz, sf, carmel...ALL places an hour or less from me.

i wish i could have seen you. :(

jenna said...

pismo beach is one of the greatest places on planet earth. so gorgeous!

i couldn't believe how cold SF was in June!!

POOR trey! he looks so sad! glad it got better though. i love his little tiny legs....takes after his mamma!

jenna said...

p.s. i NEVER have a picture of Q and me because the background is in focus and i'm blurry. every. time. what is with these boys? they need a photog lesson.

Megan and Mike said...

i love all these pic sooo cute, trey is so photogenic~!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

Oh I am so glad you guys were able to get away. It looks like you had a wonderful time!!

Steph said...

adorable!

Lindsey S. said...

Poor sick boy! But what a fun trip! I've been talking to James about planning something for next summer. Because we know it will take a year to talk him into it!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Treyson is such a handsome little man.

I eat the.same.things. every day, it seems. Scarlett and I have turkey sandwiches, or I have a tuna sandwich, and she has cheese and veggie straws... I'm probably not helpful at all because I'm still in the baby stage...

Becky said...

these pictures make me want to scream. avila beach? pismo? carmel! glad you loved it all.

Karissa Kay said...

that picture of him coming down the slide is to die for! I love it! Looks like a great trip. I love the bay area.

Jessica said...

Looks like a GREAT trip! You have a lot of great pictures too!