We had a fabulous time in California. I brought two cameras, but ended up using my point and shoot more. Crappier pictures, MUCH easier to haul around. I guess this reveals my laziness.
Vacation is an interesting thing. I had waited so long to go somewhere, ANYwhere with my little family. It was a dream.
We stayed overnight in Reno, NV. Treyson thoroughly enjoyed watching Dora in a big comfy bed and swimming with dad.


Avila Beach. Special moments as it was Treyson AND Trevor's first time to the beach. We were on our way out of town, but so glad we could stop for a little bit. Treyson was NOT sure about all of it. I've never seen him so apprehensive. He warmed up for a little bit, but then threw the most incredible fit of his life which involved rolling around in the sand and getting sand in ever crevice of his body. Trevor and I just sat there stunned. I'm sure we looked like EXCELLENT parents.

Oh, and Trevor LOVED the beach.

Mad my canon ran out of battery HERE of all places.

Liked sand on the feet. And throwing sand at mom's face.

Meeting Sara. Sara is my blog friend. I'm so glad we finally met. I seriously felt like I had known her for years. She is my long lost best friend and you would want her to be yours too. Treyson is a little obsessed with her. Can you believe this picture?
She will be the best mommy.

Worst picture EVER, but whatever. Fun memories.

Have I mentioned that I gained SIX lbs. on vacation? NOT even exaggerating.
totally worth it.

One of the only pictures i made. And of course, it had to be a fat angle.
No one told us San Francisco was BUTT COLD!
6 educated comments:
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of me and Treyson!! That was so awesome. And yes wow, that IS a bad picture on the roof. (getting my roots done next saturday, btw!) Love your jacket on the cable car!!
I still dont understand why he cant have cattle and a ranch somewhere else... we have farm in cali? literally in the middle of city and i would feel the same way you do i feel bad for you sister! the beach looks awesome!! glad you had fun
i'm glad you had a good trip. i'm sorry we couldn't meet up! those days were like the only busy days i've had for 2 years. treyson is so handsome.
Looks like you had a fun time! Yes, SF is freezing in the summer. Not much a summer.
looks like a really fun vacation andrea.
i'm happy for you that you had this opportunity.
as for the other stuff, not sure how to help. i've found whenever i'm unhappy, feeling misplaced or just plain uncomfortable that being in the service of my fellow men lifts me up in a way I can't describe.
while it wont fix everything, perhaps you'll feel that high of learning to love and serve those around you even when they seem and are so different. you have a lot to offer the people of parma...i really believe that.
I feel like I just played catch-up on a month of your life... your trip looked like fun, I'm glad you got to go! SF is a little chilly, but it's so fun, who cares :) Lunch=For the last 2 weeks it has been Med Salad every day for me. I feel like I'm not much help. My brain is blank. I know I made other things before the 3rd trimester. I'll think. Your life in general=keep trying. I bet you're a breath of fresh air for a lot of people there.
Post a Comment