Due to my ultimate mom guilt from keeping Treyson mostly house bound the past 3 months (His siblings are already ruining his life), we've been trying to make up for last time. I feel a lot better thanks to the miracle drug, Zofran. On a side note, I am AMAZED how different my body feels this time around. I don't know if it's the fact there are TWO babies and I'm growing at epic proportions, or the fact I am the old age of almost 26. Anyway.
Back to Treyson. He is wonderful. We deal with more and more fits lately, more him than me. I feel like once we get that talking thing figured out, all will be a lot more calm. We went to the Children's Science Museum. It was way over his head. Heavens. It was way over MY head. BUT, he gets excited, just like me, being somewhere with people and not staring at fields. :) He left with a knowledge of light prisms, and high and low pressure weather systems.
4 educated comments:
what a cutie! We love going to the childrens museum! Glad you're feeling better and can get out of the house from time to time!
so cute! he looks so big.
i broke down and got zofran yesterday and i am a NEW woman.
so cute...he's going to be your little boy genius :) and, his siblings won't ruin his life as soon as he realizes he gets 2 slaves for the rest of his life...sweet!
talking DOES make the whole fit-throwing better. it doesn't end but it does make it better. miles is right there with trey. he wants to communicate so, so badly but it just doesn't come out like he wants it too. then, a tantrum usually ensues.
Post a Comment