I have to gain all this weight for the twins. It is NOT easy to gain weight when you TRY. I think it's a psychological thing. I am following a special "weight gain schedule" and it hurts my stomach. I ate very strictly before (I am not one who keeps weight off easy) and my stomach can't take a lot of food. BUT every study I have read shows if a multiples mom gains more weight initially, the babies do better. If I do all this and still have 4 lb babies, I will be mad. And get liposuction.
Here is Crazy Treyson.

Here is Crazy Treyson.
I did not put a picture of my face for you to tell me how sexy I look post nap. I instead, post it to show you what occurs when you put self tanner on your face. Notice the nasty blotchies. You come out looking like a cast member of Jersey Shore. Which I have never watched, but have seen pictures. (My reality tv fix only stoops as low as Real housewives) And, by the way, isn't the green rag painting AWESOME? It's a rental, remember.
Just for sake of comparison. Here I am at 30 weeks with Treyson. HAHAHA. amazing.
18 educated comments:
you look so adorable drea!! and for the record, i see no sign of your extra calorie intake....your teeny tiny with a cute belly on front!
ok you are only pregnant in your stomach, the rest of your body looks sooooooo skinny even your face... you look amazing. good for you girl.
Look at how cute you look! I am amazed how much your belly pokes out with Twins at (are you 15 weeks?)But it's an adorable bump.. you make pregnant look fabulous, seriously!
haha about the self tanner... I've had my own run-in's with self tanner.. stupid stuff that never works the way it's supposed to!
Trey is adorable as always!
Oh my! I never looked that cute with one kid. Jealous. You really do look great! How do you stay tiny everywhere? You should be proud of it.
Loved the cultural experience too. Tim would've made me leave. hah.
you do look really sexy after your nap. i just wanted you to know. and thank you for posting pics! you look great. i feel you about needing to gain weight. i think i would have a hard time, too, but good for you to remember it's for the babes! keep it up! (and eat some extra donuts for me)
You look awesome!! Maybe no more self tanner though, haha. Are they going to induce you early, or have to go as long as you can?
Wait...I'm vising my sis in Boise...how far are you? I thought it was far but I see your post below.
You look adorable! Love it!
ok i am officially depressed. we are the same size and i am only carrying one baby and (i think) i am only a few weeks ahead of u. :(
you look great and i feel like u are carrying like a girl pregnancy. i have always been told/read/etc. that girl pregnancies look more like "footballs" and boy pregnancies look more like "basketballs" or "volleyballs".
proved true for me anyway. haha!
You look darling. I want to hang out. This is the face tanner I use and I really like it! Never had any problems or break outs: http://www.jergens.com/Our_Collection/Product_Detail.asp?ProductID=36
You are going to be my inspiration after this baby. I love how you do your hair.
I love everything about your adorable belly and can't wait to know what you're having! :) you are gorgeous.
ummmmm, You look great.
Do you know what I like is the jergens daily lotion with self tanner in it. because it only slowly give yous color it doesn't look like other self tanners. At least i don't think. maybe it's different per person.
And I so need to get bailey out. The poor thing hasn't even come to the grocery store with me for a while. I just may have to take her this weekend to the children's museum. Great great idea!
you're adorable!!! don't worry....it's not as bad getting gienormous as you think it will be :) it really does go away pretty fast. Keep praying you go to 36 weeks and those babies are 5lbs.
WHEN do you find out what in the heck you are having? I'm so excited for you!
You look so adorable! Seriously, I love it. So darling and you look so itty bitty! Hope you're feeling well!
YOU'RE ADORABLE!!! I love your prego belly! I am SO excited for you. and sorry I never read your blog. It is hidden on my dashboard! ha ha. oh and PS. I work my life away. Seriously. Still at work 7 PM. Got here at 730 AM. Wanna trade lives for a minute, because I DO!!
HOLY CRUD YOU LOOK CUTE!!!!!!!! Good luck with carrying the twins! Your posts crack me up!
I don't know what you were talking about...you have not grown at all in your butt and chin! Crazy girl. I have. Maybe you just missed it! Can't wait to find out what your twinners are!! Have you purchased anything for them lately?? Or are you waiting to find out what you are having?
I am trying not to hate you for the fact that you look that good pregnant, nonetheless with twins! If you are anything like me you feel so huge prego and it is hard for the psyche but just wanted to let you know that you look amazing!!! My butt was bigger than my stomach, not fun! ha ha
Post a Comment