Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Treyson's Party

We had a fun, low-key party for Treyson this year decked out in his matching PJ top. He was super excited about blowing out his candles and eating ALL the frosting off the cake! He spent the whole party eating each individual frosting polka dot off the cake. He ate so much frosting in fact, that his poop was blue the next day and stained his little bum blue too! Though he was more interested in the cake than the presents; his favorite was a mini-squeeze shoot with a cow. big surprise.
We had a fun time and wished everyone could have come!

Thanks to my sister for taking some pictures. I could NOT bend down and get any good ones. Not to mention, Treyson hates taking pictures and refuses to look at the camera.

6 educated comments:

Teryn said...

Love his "coolest Kid ever" pj top! haha! Happy birthday Treyson! Wow, I didn't realize until now but you guys are going to have one whirlwind of celebration from December to February! Christmas, your bday, trey's, and now the twins! when is trevors bday!? that is too funny! We have my bday feb, Russ-april, Claira-may, and Abby-June.. so, I guess I just need to plan my third to be in March and we'll have one every month for 5 months...oiy!

Steph said...

low key birthdays are the best...super cute cake and even cuter little boy!

Tara said...

so freakin cute!!

Kathy said...

Cannot believe we have two year olds! What great pictures. Treyson is so handsome.

jenna said...

happy bday trey!!!

Lindsey S. said...

happy birthday little man! You've proved to only get cutter the older you get. I'm saving my little girl just for you! :)

P.S. That doesn't look so low key to me. The cake, banner, pictures, that's all a lot of work. I can tell he loved it!