Moments like these get us through.
Last night, Treyson fell down the stairs resulting in a night of screaming pain, and what we thought might be a broken wrist. Trevor stayed up with Treyson (who didn't want to a thing to do with me). I stayed up with the babies. It was SO HARD. Like hard to the point, I actually took 5 minutes, locked myself in a spare room and bawled my eyes out
.
Last night, Treyson fell down the stairs resulting in a night of screaming pain, and what we thought might be a broken wrist. Trevor stayed up with Treyson (who didn't want to a thing to do with me). I stayed up with the babies. It was SO HARD. Like hard to the point, I actually took 5 minutes, locked myself in a spare room and bawled my eyes out
.
Between calving season, the new house redos, babies coming out of our ears, and hormones, we're pretty much a mess around here.
BUT, there are singular minutes in which life again, seems familiar.
And not all of them are when all the kids are sleeping......
:)
11 educated comments:
I love the pictures! Adorable! I get stressed out just reading your blog and seeing how much you've got on your plate right now! Oh, and where did you get your crib set? Again ADORABLE!
Gosh you make beautiful babies. <3
I can only imagine.. I sure hope that cry in your spare bedroom made you feel a little better. Crying is an outlet.. let it out! You children are precious! Keep up the good work :)
Precious! The girls are already looking so big! I love that fabric. I have used it so many times making baby gifts. It looks so cute as a crib set! If you made that you are my hero! Where do you find the time! I'm so impressed by all your blogging. You are light years head of where I would be as a mom to three beautiful babes.
:)lol hang onto those singular moments...it's crazy!! Those pictures are precious! I believe you are super women though, You have A LOT on your plate. More than I did!
I can't even imagine...I hope Trey's wrist is okay. Is it? One week down...you did it . You survived! Do you still have family there to help you? I hope so. and I hope it just keeps getting better from here on out!
I love the updates! Life sounds absolutely chaotic yet overflowing with love and joy at the same time. Keep up the great work. You are amazing, Andrea.
I LOVE these pictures!
Is that the girl's bedding, it absolutely gorgeous! They are so precious!
what a sweet trey!
{the girls are pretty sweet too :)}
Congratulations Andrea, all 3 of your children are just beautiful.I honestly can't imagine what you are going through. With just one fussy baby I wanted to cry my eyes out sometimes so you are doing fabulous!
oh you are my hero. seriously! The girls are gorgeous and treyson looks like the sweetest older brother.
Post a Comment