Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

MiMi (My mom) is in town and it's SOOOO fun and SOOOO needed. I honestly do not know how I have survived twins (or, life in general!) with my mom so far away. Just proof that Heavenly Father gives us far more strength than we can ever muster ourselves and when we get tired, He gives us Grandmas/MiMis who sweep in and help.

We had a wonderful, fabulous Sunday.....Well, all except Oakley, who was NOT having the time change...or the bow...or three hours of church.

Such a pretty girl.

4 educated comments:

Jessica said...

She looks so dang cute, even when crying!

Dedre said...

ahhh I'm so happy your mom came. I know exactly how you feel. It's so wonderful to have them. It's amazing that we do stay alive without their help every day. Enjoy it!! My parents left yesterday..such a bummer.

Oakley is soo cute crying and all. Makes me laugh, because Roxy spent most of yesterday whinny too! She hates nursery now...it's miserable!

Ben N Nessa said...

Hahaha...she is a pretty girl :) I LOVE Moms, in general. They are definitely life savers, confidence boosters, and best friends.

Steph said...

such a PRETTY girl! And, I'm so glad your mom is in town. Sorry we didn't get together this last weekend. When I come down with just my kids (no husband) we WILL make it work.