Monday, November 28, 2011

Visitors

Um. They'll be a year in 3 months. Is that freaky to anyone else?


My littlest brother, Austin, came to visit us from Byu-Idaho for Thanksgiving. My little sister, Katelin, was here as well since her new husband lives a town over. IT was fun to see them for the long weekend. I know it had to be SO boring for Austin from his normal college life, but, maybe now he has some empathy for me! :)

PS Did I mention I am STILL recooperating from ALL NIGHT (we're talking up 36 hours straight minus a 30 min nap) BLack Friday!?!? Hence, why I look a little half dead. I will NEVER do that again - tho I am satisfied with our few GREAT deals; next time, I'll sleep and pay the extra $40.


5 educated comments:

Tara said...

is that THE brother? well tell him he's quite the looker himself. ;)

you look AMAZING for no sleep.

Dedre said...

fun to have siblings come visit.

um...one year old in 3 months. I got ill when I read that. SOO SAD!!! Time goes too quickly...and honestly this is the best stage. So enjoy it...cause from about 15 months on...well...it's been hard for me. BUT i'm sure you're girls will be dream boats!

Mrs. Ponder said...

Hmmmm. Something is missing from this picture. Let me think....who could it be?......

Steph said...

great pictures! the girls are so adorable and you and your siblings look great! And, yes...I'm FREAKING out. 3 months.

Morgan said...

Wow. That seems impossible that they are almost a year old! The freak out ensues.