Flying back and forth from Kansas wasn't half as bad as I thought it might be. I'm sure the people sitting next to us would disagree, but whatever! Treyson loved loved LOVED riding on a plane. And, plug here for Southwest Airlines. They are amazing. So helpful. So aware of our needs. AMAZING. They found out it was T's bday on our trip home and let him sit in the cockpit. I think I was more excited than him!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Airport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 educated comments:
That's awesome! I want to sit in the cockpit, I bet he loved that.
The girls look so cute in the comfies getting ready for the plane!
Im please to know that i'm not the only one that allows my child to crawl on the airport floor. And so glad headbands are on with jams.
brady would have DIED. how awesome for trey!!
Post a Comment