

Time is moving on hyperspeed.
To think, three years ago, I had just jumped into motherhood (a week past due date mind you) and was carrying this little elf child around. I had no clue. No clue. I still don't, but my heart walks around in the form of a white haired, flat footed, loving boy. A boy who likes to talk about poop, farts, buzz light year, tractors, cows and hates to eat. A boy who melts our hearts by singing "You are my Sunshine" and " I Am A Child of God". A boy who is so protective of his sisters when we're in public, and mean as snot when they touch his stuff. A boy who sneaks in our bed EVERY night and asks to go to Costco and Target daily. A boy who still PROMISES Jesus comes into our house at night. A boy who starts every story he tells about his day with "Once upon a time." A boy who weighs a meer 30 lbs (on a fat day) and never stops running. and talking. and moving. A boy who can spell his name and write out "TRY", and always forgets to draw the "E" because it's "too hard". A boy who is 100% convinced 8 comes after 4. A boy who tells his mom he loves her to the moon, and the sun. A boy who calls his dad his best friend and thinks MiMi is on every airplane we see. A little, tiny, big hearted, moon dough loving, Lester watching, boy who makes me want to make about 780937289473 more babies (while simultaneously causing me to lose my mind).
To think, three years ago, I had just jumped into motherhood (a week past due date mind you) and was carrying this little elf child around. I had no clue. No clue. I still don't, but my heart walks around in the form of a white haired, flat footed, loving boy. A boy who likes to talk about poop, farts, buzz light year, tractors, cows and hates to eat. A boy who melts our hearts by singing "You are my Sunshine" and " I Am A Child of God". A boy who is so protective of his sisters when we're in public, and mean as snot when they touch his stuff. A boy who sneaks in our bed EVERY night and asks to go to Costco and Target daily. A boy who still PROMISES Jesus comes into our house at night. A boy who starts every story he tells about his day with "Once upon a time." A boy who weighs a meer 30 lbs (on a fat day) and never stops running. and talking. and moving. A boy who can spell his name and write out "TRY", and always forgets to draw the "E" because it's "too hard". A boy who is 100% convinced 8 comes after 4. A boy who tells his mom he loves her to the moon, and the sun. A boy who calls his dad his best friend and thinks MiMi is on every airplane we see. A little, tiny, big hearted, moon dough loving, Lester watching, boy who makes me want to make about 780937289473 more babies (while simultaneously causing me to lose my mind).


4 educated comments:
I need another treyson hug!!! You are such a good mama.
I need to meet him. I really really do.
ahhh Happy Birthday Trey...or should I say Happy birthday to Andrea! I always feel like my kids birthday's are like my own. Since they are the mark of a special day to me too!
I've said it before...but Trey makes me want a boy...and I wish I'd get a skinny blonde blue eyed boy just like him!
happy birthday to your sweet boy!! i can hardly believe it has been 3 years. i remember our emails about pregnancy, nursing, milk supplies, and all that good stuff when we had the boys. cant believe it has been 3 whole years!
Post a Comment