Just spent the best week with my family at my parents house in kansas. I have not felt that "complete" in a long time. All of it was amazing, but having Trevor there 24/7 for 6 days was the best part. I was seriously giddy about it the whole time. I would give anything for more of that time, but real life continues. Lots of pictures to come.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Home
Just spent the best week with my family at my parents house in kansas. I have not felt that "complete" in a long time. All of it was amazing, but having Trevor there 24/7 for 6 days was the best part. I was seriously giddy about it the whole time. I would give anything for more of that time, but real life continues. Lots of pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 educated comments:
Yay! I'm happy for you lady. Can't wait to see pics. You should submit that picture into a magazine. . . I have said it a million times, but you are the perfect blonde family. Barbie, Ken & co. xx
Can't wait to hear about it and see all your pictures. You have the cutest family!
i love, love, love your little family! so glad you got to go home. i love that place.
ah...I teared up...I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean about having your husband 24/7 it's like living on a cloud huh!
I missed you! Welcome home!
I feel the same way every time I go home. Glad you had a great time!
Three freaking kids! I thought I was pregnant the other day and FLIPPED. I guess I'm not ready for three quite yet. Look at you!! AMAZING! Love it, love them, love you. What a cute family. Good work.
LOVE THIS PIC.
Post a Comment