
I have had numerous married friends inform me that the bed is the most important piece for a newly married couple to invest in furniture-wise. Say no more. My fantastic parents bought me a bedroom set a few years ago that we will use.
I have been searching endlessly for a comforter set I like. Trevor wants LOTs of down, but I want something appealing to the eye. So we're compromising and putting a down one underneath. It's negative 8904832 degrees in Rexburg winter so we can never have enough blankets! :)
So here's the one I/we (okay, really just me) picked....
Thursday, September 20, 2007
A bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 educated comments:
Hello there miss andrea.. where did you find this comforter set? it matches our bedroom perfectly and i may have to copy you.. its amazing!
i missed you at pilates on tuesday.
Good luck in Rexburg...I do hear it is not only cold...but windy :). I've been there once, it's just a whole different world up there. Very country, but that's coming from a girl who grew up in DC and now lives in Vegas. I guess I'm not a small town girl. You'll love it though!
I love the comforter set!
love it! you have such good taste :)
well hello missy, it's good to see you in the blog world! Obviously I had to find yours through Corrine's-I just had to see your new comforter set. Very cute. And it's neutral! So it'll go with whatever your new home will look like! Good luck with the wedding, and I can't wait to hear about the future wedding plans.
Post a Comment