
Not sure if you can read this well, but this is Trevor's new "show calf" flyer. As you might or might not know, Trevor comes from a family of cattle ranches. His father is what we call "big time" in Western Idaho. It's a great business! (Who would have thought!) Trevor is passionate about his cows while Andrea is still learning more and more each day. Did u know a steer is a boy cow with his testicles removed? Interesting....;) Anyway, these steers compete in fairs around the nation. The Roches always win!
Now, if u want to buy some show steers, you know who to come to!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Trev's Latest Endeavor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 educated comments:
I did know what steers were :) Now, when I go to a fair or anything in Idaho, I'll look for the Roche's steers!
oh, I forgot to tell you...you did good decorating your blog. Cute background :)
Post a Comment