Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Weekend...

Trevor came down late Friday night after he and his roomies took second in a golf tourny! Not too shabby!
He woke me up late Friday night and surprised me with NEW SCRIPTURES....with of course, "Andrea Roche" engraved in them. Probably the sweetest gift ever.

Saturday morning we woke up super early (Did I mention the worst part of being engaged is having to say good bye at night?)- we were excited to see each other - and went to our favorite breakfast spot, Cracker Barrel...YUM! Trev ate probably the whole menu! Then we finished registering at Bed Bath and BEyond. Trev was super excited to finally register for his deep fat fyer, which I HOPE no one actually buys for us.

We then went to the awesome and wet BYU vs. AirForce game in which BYU dominated. Since Trevor and I started dating right after football season ended last year, this was our first game together. It was a BLAST and Trevor taught me things I never knew about football. I loved it! After the game, we went to Costa with some friends and that night we went out again with some of our good friends. Trevor finally met Lacy and it was so fun to have my two bests together! They get along AMAZINGLY! :)

Sunday we went to church, and then spent the day up in the canyon. The trees are just beginning to change colors and it's so beautiful. In the next few weeks, you have to get up there! We then spent a lazy afternon in the park and visiting with friends. I felt SO grateful for so many blessings this day. I don't know what it is, but the outdoors and the Fall combined with my amazing fiance just makes me so happy~~~~It was the perfect weekend!

2 educated comments:

Steph said...

*sigh*...it sounds like you had the perfect weekend with your man! I'm so happy for you :)

Jamie said...

What in the world is Sean Bingham doing with his life?