Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good news...bad news...

The good news:
I spent a fabulous weekend with Trevor and his grandparents up in Jerome, Idaho. We had so much fun and ate NON STOP thanks to Gram. We also helped Gramps to take down an old fence. Even HARD LABOR is fun if I'm by Trev's side.

The bad news:
I officially hate being engaged..esp. since Trev and I are apart. It's so hard to say good night at bedtime or to say good bye when I have to go back to UTAH and not be together ALL the time. I cry every time. Even if it's usually only a week or so till I see him again.

The good news:
ONLY 44 MORE DAYS OF LIVING APART!
ONLY 60 MORE DAYS AND I'll BE MRS. ROCHE!

2 educated comments:

Steph said...

I love that you had fun in Jerome :) The days will go by fast!! Will you still be in Utah at the end of October?

J & J said...

don't worry. you'll be married before you know it-- i promise it all goes fast once you quit thinking about it. occupy yourself and just remember...being engaged is sometimes WAY harder when you're living near each other. so, in some ways, count your blessings and then get excited for when you are back together again. you can do it.