Due to the lack of sunlight enriched with Vitamin D, I had to crack and go to the cancer beds....aka tanning. The first time, I didn't burn at all and came out nice and brown(er). Yesterday was a different story. my face and chest are lobster red and it hurts! I look ridiculous. Trev felt bad for me and got me some cold clothes. This is how I fell asleep last night. Sad.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ouch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 educated comments:
oh no!! so sad, but it makes me smile a little!
ooo...I'm sorry! I was also thinking about hitting the tanning salon, especially before I go down to UT in April, but I think I'll put it off a little while longer... :)
i just died laughing
Ya i completely understand this...wedding tanning can be so painful but yet so necessary :)
Post a Comment