Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oxymoron perhaps?

My mom told me my blog was bipolar because of my frequent posts on pop culture, alongside the "freeganism" post. Perhaps she is right. Or perhaps, you can live a freegan lifestyle and still have bleach blonde hair and still be VERY excited about this:


March 24. Excitement.

7 educated comments:

corrine said...

shut up SHUT UP!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT OVER THIS RIGHT NOW!!! AAAAHHHH so much DRAMA! Brody - what the??? Heidi friends w/ Audrey? Audrey seeing JustinBobby again? Lauren becoming friends w/ Spencer's sister?!!! Plus PARIS! OH MY GOSH I cannot WAIT!

jenna said...

my heart was just racing a million miles an hour. i freaking love that show and wish you were here to obsess over it with me! my mom says i write too much on my blog and i should go take some classes or something, get a masters. oh mom.

Kaitlin said...

Love it!!! I am so excited about this too!!

Anna said...

YAY!!! I love it! I cant wait!!! Oh the life of living through celebrity's drizama

Mrs. Ponder said...

I think I like Jenna's mom. She's smart. LOL

Angela and Mike said...

I am SO excited! YES>!

Sheryl said...

Not an oxymoron, more like open minded to both points of life. Girlfriend i'm with you and i've struggled with the same things you're struggling with now, except i struggled more after coming back from my mission. I came to a conclusion, moderation in the key! I'm grateful the people who make the statement to shop out of the trashcan, HOWEVER a girl wants a new outfit now and then. its just the way it is :)