
It was my sweet husband's birthday yesterday. It was a fun, relaxing day. We had went out to a local steak house Saturday night so Sunday was the basic cake and icecream deal. It was a lot different than his last bday, as last year we were in Provo and got together with 20 of our friends. This year, we just had each other. I know everyone thinks their husband is the best, but they're all wrong. Mine is. Hands down.
All my friends used to tell me I'd never find my "mountain man/financial planner." Well, I did and he is better than I ever imagined.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Trev's Bday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 educated comments:
I think Trevor looks like a grown-up version of my son Jason. So...good choice! Katie was telling me Sunday not to let Jason ever date because he's so nice. :) I told Jason she said that and he smiled so big! He has a crush on your sister!
Post a Comment